Samsung Music no longer updates songs I put in!!

Démarré par clinthulk2, Mai 05, 2020, 17:37:30

« précédent - suivant »

clinthulk2

So, for some reason the app stoped recognizing new songs in the folder I put them in whenever I get them. It was all working fine, but since yesterday whenever I put the files in it no longer notices them, and acts like they don't exist. They are in the phone physically, I can play them from file manager over the app itself, but for some reason the app still doesn't list them. I tried reinstalling the app, multiple files and restarting the phone, nothing works..... If any of you know what to do, any help would be appreciated.

clinthulk2

Citation de: clinthulk2 le Mai 05, 2020, 17:37:30
So, for some reason the app stoped recognizing new songs in the folder I put them in whenever I get them. It was alליווי במרכז l working fine, but since yesterday whenever I put the files in it no longer notices them, and acts like they don't exist. They are in the phone physically, I can play them from file manager over the app itself, but for some reason the app still doesn't list them. I tried reinstalling the app, multiple files and restarting the phone, nothing works..... If any of you know what to do, any help would be appreciated.

issue solved!!