Forum Chasseur d'Images - www.chassimages.com

Auteur Sujet: Galaxy S7 charges 40% in 7 hours..  (Lu 141 fois)

clinthulk2

• Actif
Galaxy S7 charges 40% in 7 hours..
« le: septembre 09, 2020, 21:16:37 »
Got it second hand from a friend for £15 and it's smashed on the back but only problems with it are the charging and overheating (feel like i have my iPhone 5 again). I've tried charging with 4 different wires and 2 plugs and nothing changes - these wires charge my old honor S7 rapidly (maybe that's just the honor?). My friend claims his S10 (I think it is) only charges quickly if he's using a Samsung wire rather than any old micro USB so is this a known thing?

Or is the phone just too old/the cracked back is connected? Could I get this fixed? I've even tried charging with aeroplane mode and on ultra power saving mode and it makes little difference.

Thanks for any information.

clinthulk2

• Actif
Re : Galaxy S7 charges 40% in 7 hours..
« Réponse #1 le: septembre 10, 2020, 12:51:23 »
Got it second hand from a friend for £15 and it's smashed on the back but only problems with it are the charging and overheating (feel like i have my iPhone 5 again). I've tried charging with 4 different wires  high cbd buds for sale
and 2 plugs and nothing changes - these wires charge my old honor S7 rapidly (maybe that's just the honor?). My friend claims his S10 (I think it is) only charges quickly if he's using a Samsung wire rather than any old micro USB so is this a known thing?

Or is the phone just too old/the cracked back is connected? Could I get this fixed? I've even tried charging with aeroplane mode and on ultra power saving mode and it makes little difference.

Thanks for any information.
Some second-degree burns take longer than three weeks to heal, but most heal within two to three weeks without scarring, but often with pigment changes to the skin. The worse the blisters are, the longer the burn will take to heal.

Crinquet80

• Pilier du forum
Re : Galaxy S7 charges 40% in 7 hours..
« Réponse #2 le: septembre 10, 2020, 15:57:26 »
Got it second hand from a friend for £15 and it's smashed on the back but only problems with it are the charging and overheating

It's a very cheap rubbish ! Buy another one a little bit more expensive !  ;)