Peut être une autre alternative M compatible?

Démarré par omair, Février 23, 2015, 20:36:11

« précédent - suivant »

remi56

Image Sensor

20.0 million pixels
36mm x 24mm
5120(v) x 3840(h)

C'est ce qu'on voit sur le site de Konost, non?
instagram: abilisprod

fiatlux

Citation de: remi56 le Mars 01, 2015, 13:46:19
Image Sensor

20.0 million pixels
36mm x 24mm
5120(v) x 3840(h)

Oui, les specs sont effectivement incorrectes. Est-ce que ça implique que ce soit totalement "pipeau"? Moi, j'ai envie d'y croire. ;-)

remi56

instagram: abilisprod

Mistral75

Citation de: remi56 le Mars 01, 2015, 13:46:19
Image Sensor

20.0 million pixels
36mm x 24mm
5120(v) x 3840(h)

Divise 5.120 par 3.840 et tu trouveras 4/3.

Multiplie 3.840 et 5.120 par 6,4 µm (la taille de chaque pixel selon CMOSIS) et tu trouveras 24,6 x 32,8 mm.

dimitri_c

Bonsoir -

En général, qui développe la partie software?
La société qui "détient" la marque (càd. Konost®), ou alors le fabricant du capteur (càd. CMOSIS®)?
A capteur plus ou moins identique*, je suppose que c'est aussi une partie qui a son importance...

(*) Je sais ce n'est pas le même que Leica®.

- Dimitri

Mistral75

Le serpent de mer Konost donne de ses nouvelles à chaque fin décembre :

- en 2015

http://leicarumors.com/2015/12/09/the-konost-full-frame-digital-rangefinder-camera-project-is-still-alive.aspx/
http://photorumors.com/2015/12/08/konost-is-till-working-hard-on-their-full-frame-digital-rangefinder-camera-project/

- et maintenant en 2016 avec un site internet réorganisé.

L'équipe derrière le projet Konost : http://konost.com/about-konost/

Citation de: Bob Lian, fondateur de KonostDear World,

My name is Bob, and I am the founder of Konost. We've been under wraps for a long time, and as the end of the year approaches, I think this is a good time to tell our story.

Konost started in 2014 when I decided to leave my full-time job to design and build my own cameras. I've been an avid amateur photographer for over a decade, and had even worked odd jobs just to save for my first DSLR. I had always dreamed of owning a high-end digital rangefinder and thought making my own one would be a good project.

My vision was to make affordable digital rangefinders for consumers like myself who could not afford other systems on the market, and to share with people the beauty and experience of simple photography.

We launched our website in early 2015 after designing our first hardware prototype using a 20mp CMOS 35mm sensor. The idea was a hit, and people talked about us all over the internet. Some of you were excited, while many more have been passively observing to see if we could actually pull this off. Nonetheless, we decided to take the project forward feeling confident there was a market for our product.

The time between the launch of our website to the present day has been the craziest rollercoaster of my life. Technical development itself was full of challenges. There were different prototypes that had to be supported and iterated, manufacturing changes that had to be made, hardware and software bugs that had to be fixed, and custom optics that needed improvement.

We were also completely self-funded and by late 2015 we knew we needed major funding. This brought us into the world of entrepreneurship as we traveled the globe to raise funding. We pitched to angels, VCs, and even investment groups overseas. There were some interests, but the rise of smartphones was clearly the main retort against our little venture.

We did receive enough to get by, and stubbornly pushed ahead in our development, trying to get to a pre-order stage by Winter 2016. (We've clearly miscalculated that deadline). As an MBA student at Duke University (Fuqua), I also grew strong connections in the Duke community, and our project even became a class study. Additionally several professors got involved and have helped us in countless different ways.

As all of this took place, people sent us messages every day, wondering about the launch date and pricing. We remained in stealth mode to avoid unnecessary media attention, and we also decided against a crowdfunding campaign until we were sure we could deliver.

That brings us to today, the end of 2016, and unfortunately, we are still not ready for pre-order. One of the visions I had when I started this was to make digital rangefinders that were not only well-built, but also reasonably priced. However, we have not been able to drive down the cost enough. We have tried many design changes, but I am still not satisfied with what we have. I want to continue to push my team to design well-built products that are also affordable by our target consumers.

Despite all this, we actually have a very exciting future ahead. We've switched to a custom sensor, one that has been designed and manufactured specifically for the Konost cameras. This allows our business model to be more cost effective, increase our margins, and provide competitively priced full-frame digital cameras.

We have also been able to work out key strategic alliances, partners, and funding, which will help us bring our products to the market. Additionally, our team has grown significantly in experience, talent, and headcount.

This will push production versions of the Konost rangefinders to Q3-Q4 of 2017. We're still working on releasing limited edition beta versions of the rangefinder in the first half of 2017. Despite the delay in launching, we've actually been able to cross major hurdles in order to move forward in creating amazing cameras.

We thank everyone who's written to us and supported us along the way. Please subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date with our progress as 2017 will be a very big year.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Bob

contact [at] konost.com

http://konost.com/2016/12/24/2016-what-a-year-and-the-future-of-konost/

Ils prévoient maintenant deux modèles et non plus trois :

1/ Un télémétrique http://konost.com/rangefinder/

- deux couleurs : argent et noir
- deux finitions de "cuirette" : aluminium et fibre de carbone
- capteur CMOS 24x36 sur mesure de 20/24 Mpixels
- versions bêta au 1er semestre 2017
- version de production au 2ème semestre 2017.

2/ Un mirrorless http://konost.com/mirrorless/

- 24x36
- disponible fin 2017.

Je reste quand même dubitatif. Beaucoup de promesses mais le capteur n'est pas encore choisi et ils déclarent eux-mêmes "we're still iterating the aesthetics, UI, and overall product design based on testing and feedbacks" alors que les versions bêta devraient être disponibles dans moins de 6 mois. Les rendus 3D sont beaucoup plus amateurs que les précédents, une claire régression de ce point de vue. Attendre et espérer...

geargies

jeandemi

Je vois pas comment ils pourraient placer un vrai télémètre dans un boîtier comme celui présenté : le chemin optique devrait passer à travers la came de mise au point tant les fenêtres sont basses

JMS

Inutile, ils montrent sur leur site comment viser avec les coudes quand on utilise un télémétrique à visée optique, car à gauche de l'image on voit bien que les mains de la photographe sont sur la fenêtre du télémètre... ;D ;D ;D

Les quatre petits chinois sont sympas mais semblent assez baratineurs...pour le moment.

http://konost.com/about-konost/

chrisbol

En 24x36 La derniere version du Sony RX1 R II est assez sympa = assez petit et rapide au declenchement
mais les images ne m'ont pas convaincu = lissage exagere et colorimetrie perfectible

Dommage qu'il n'ait pas un capteur canon
Par contre merci pour son Autofocus non canon
5DSR/samsung NX500/fuji F900

jmporcher

Citation de: chrisbol le Janvier 13, 2017, 21:56:47
En 24x36 La derniere version du Sony RX1 R II est assez sympa = assez petit et rapide au declenchement
mais les images ne m'ont pas convaincu = lissage exagere et colorimetrie perfectible
+1. J'ai finalement préféré le Q. Quant aux petits chinois, ce qui peut inquiéter c'est que sur leur site, on voit qu'ils cherchent à recruter un ingénieur opticien et un ingénieur hardware.....

Verso92

Citation de: chrisbol le Janvier 13, 2017, 21:56:47

Dommage qu'il n'ait pas un capteur canon
Par contre merci pour son Autofocus non canon

Oui, dommage...