Richard Wong se fait l'écho d'une confidence de 7Artisans quant aux prochaines productions de la société, qui devraient être annoncées d'ici la fin de l'année :
- un 12 mm f/2,8 APS-C en montures Canon EOS-M, Fujifilm X, µ4/3 et Sony E
- un 35 mm f/1,2 APS-C en montures Canon EOS-M, Fujifilm X, µ4/3 et Sony E
- un 35 mm f/2 (24x36) en monture Leica M qui, contrairement à son grand frère le 50 mm f/1,1, aura sa bague de diaphragme dotée de crans.
7Artisans contacted me and told me about their upcoming product roadmap which they haven’t announce before. They have three new lenses coming out before end of this year:
1. 12mm f/2.8 lens for cropped sensor mirrorless cameras: Sony E, Canon EOS-M, Fuji X and Micro Four Thirds.
2. 35mm f/1.2 lens for cropped sensor mirrorless cameras: Sony E, Canon EOS-M, Fuji X and Micro Four Thirds.
3. 35mm f/2 lens for Leica M Mount cameras. And unlike their 50mm f/1.1 lens (review link in this post), the aperture lens of the 35 f/2 will have clicks!!! The de-clicked aperture ring on the 50 f/1.1 lens is probably the biggest complaint I’ve heard about this lens and I did contact them while I was working on the review and suggested them to consider making a clicked version for their future M lenses. So it’s great to hear they are listening to customers!!
No price or other information about these lenses yet, but they promised they’ll let me know as soon as they are available (which can’t be too far away as it’s already Nov!)
Source : https://www.facebook.com/ReviewByRichard/posts/1355167064605682?_mirrrum=1&_mr