Essai du Sigma 105 mm f/1,4 DG HSM | Art sur Canon EOS 5D Mark III et EOS 50D par Maciej Latałło pour LensTip.com :Sigma A 105 mm f/1.4 DG HSM review - LensTip.com
Points forts :
- fût solide et élégant
- qualité d'image sensationnelle au centre
- super qualité d'image sur les bords du format APS-C
- fantastique qualité d'image sur les bords du format 24x36
- pas de problème d'aberration chromatique longitudinale
- aberration chromatique latérale insignifiante
- distorsion imperceptible
- excellente correction de la coma
- astigmatisme insignifiant
- faible vignetage sur capteur APS-C
- aspect plaisant des zones floues
- autofocus silencieux
- riche kit d'accessoires.
Points faibles :
- vignetage notable à pleine ouverture en 24x36
- grandes dimensions et poids important.
The Sigma A 135 mm f/1.8 DG HSM was one of the best lenses we’ve had an opportunity to test so far. The Sigma A 105 mm f/1.4 DG HSM was even a greater challenge for optics constructors. They had to design a lens with a shorter focal length and the same size of the entrance pupil so the rays had to be focused much closer to the element. When you compare the dimensions of both lenses, their front elements and the diameters of the filters you see exactly how much more difficult that challenge really was.
The price they had to pay was significant – the Sigma A 105 mm f/1.4 DG HSM is a huge device, monstrous even, especially when you add the hood and the tripod adapter to its barrel. Still I suppose many people used to medium-format won’t feel any difference between work with the Sigma attached to the Canon 5Ds R or the Nikon D850. The sensational optics quality of the Sigma supported by excellent sensors of both these camera bodies will make you forget about any differences between that and medium format and we mean here dimensions, weight and the quality of photos too.
Sensational optics closed in a solid barrel and lack of any serious flaws – small wonder the Sigma, tested here, is another lens from that producer that gets our “Lenstip.com Editor’s Choice” badge.