Forum Chasseur d'Images - www.chassimages.com

Auteur Sujet: High mobile data usage?  (Lu 259 fois)

clinthulk2

• Actif
High mobile data usage?
« le: mai 13, 2020, 15:12:00 »
Ok so I hope I put that someone can help. Fist time posting in this sub. So I have had my new phone(Galaxy A70) for a little over a month and just recently(a week) I have been getting the notification "High mobile data usage". Mind you I have my phone connected to wifi all the bloody time, the other notification that I get is "Apps are using mobile data". I have turned off my wifi and turned it back on and even gone as far as forgetting my wifi network and reconnecting that way and noting. I've done pretty much everyting that most would think about doing just short of doing a full reset of the phone, I have even looked to see if there has been an update in the past week and nothing new has popped up and says that my software is up to date. Any help would be appreciated oh and before anyone asks I have version 9 of Android and version 1.1 for One UI.

Nikojorj

• -
  • Pilier du forum
    • Quelques petites galeries...
Re : High mobile data usage?
« Réponse #1 le: mai 13, 2020, 18:13:29 »
1 Here is a photo forum, there is a photophone section at https://www.chassimages.com/forum/index.php/board,5.0.html but the aspects outside of their photographic abilities are seldom discussed.

2 Thou shalt write french. ;)

clinthulk2

• Actif
Re : High mobile data usage?
« Réponse #3 le: mai 14, 2020, 08:14:20 »
Ok so I hope I put that someone can help. Fist time posting in this sub. So I have had my new phone(Galaxy A70) for a little over a month and just recently(a week) I have been getting the notification "High mobile data usage". Mind you I have my phone connected to wifi all the bloodword counter VidMate Mobdroy time, the other notification that I get is "Apps are using mobile data". I have turned off my wifi and turned it back on and even gone as far as forgetting my wifi network and reconnecting that way and noting. I've done pretty much everyting that most would think about doing just short of doing a full reset of the phone, I have even looked to see if there has been an update in the past week and nothing new has popped up and says that my software is up to date. Any help would be appreciated oh and before anyone asks I have version 9 of Android and version 1.1 for One UI.
issue got solved!!